Noontime Net Preamble
1. Good afternoon and welcome to the Noontime Net.
2. Your net control today is [call sign], my name is [name] and my location is
3. This is a directed traffic net meets every day on 7268.5 and 3970 Kilohertz
with an alternate frequency of 7283.5 for use when necessary.
4. All stations monitoring are very welcome to check in. Mobile stations may
check in at any time.
5. Do we have any Emergency, Priority, or RN7 Traffic?
6. Do we have any announcements, QST’s, or Member News?
7. Do we have any Mobile Stations?
8. Do we have any Portable Stations?
9. Do we have any traffic or contacts, Alpha thru Mike?
10. Do we have any traffic or contacts, November thru Zulu?
11. This is [call sign] calling the roll for the Noontime Net. This is an even
numbered day so we will call Alpha to Zulu.
(Odd Numbered Days call Zulu to Alpha)
12. Check Ins A for Alpha, etc.
13. That completes the roll call. Do we have any further stations with Traffic
14. Calling for late, missed or visitors Alpha thru Mike
15. Calling for late, missed or visitors November thru Zulu
16. Calling for late, missed or visitors anywhere in the alphabet
17. Is there any last minute business for the Net”
18. Thank you for being with us today and making a better net. Also, my thanks
to [relays] for their assistance.
19. This is [name], [call sign] securing the noontime net
Noontime Net Preamble (PDF File)